Friday, November 7, 2008

Its getting there...

Well I am currently watching the Habs game on the net for free (besides the internet cafe fees!). ENFIN !!!
Almost 100% installed, all that remains is a car, internet @ home, some wall decoratiions and I'm set.

Le doctorat avance, je suis entrain de me familiriser avec le human genome browser. C'est fou comment il y a beaucoup d'outils bioinformatiques en place deja. Mes collegues sont vraiment sympas aussi, on fait une belle equipe.

I will be looking to get time on super-computer some time in the future. There is a 9 month waiting list for the Australian super computer, and I just missed the proposal submission deadline. I will try running some smaller datasets on a few local compute clusters in the meantime, although I doubt they will be efficient enough.

N'hesitez a me donner des nouvelles !

No comments: